Products Available from Professional Parenting Canada
NEW for 2016! Join the Professional Parenting Club
Join our Professional Parenting Club. Get a years help and advice from a certified parenting expert.
When your child is a future teen, do you want these qualities in your relationship?
- Mutual respect
- Open communication
- Sharing feelings, thoughts, values, and dreams
- Mutual admiration
- Listens to you
- Cares about what you think
- Has fun with you and the siblings
Sign up for the "I want a Relationship with my Future Teen"Professional Parenting Club package because you are parenting teens while they are toddlers. Learn how to build the best relationship with your child that grows into a respectful, kind, and close parent-teen relationship. If you already have a teen, learn ways to bring you closer together. Spend the year with a mom of four wonderful adults and a teen.
Get a full year of customized parenting help and advice for one low price of $325.00*
No time limits!
Your child doesn't need more stuff - Give the gift of a beautiful, lifetime relationship with you!
Club Package Includes:
- Notification and access to all scheduled webinars, and in-person classes. **Some restrictions apply
- Unlimited, GotoMeeting consultations (with powerpoint slides) of any length with a Certified Family Life Educator, at a mutually scheduled time.
- Webinar series copies of either Terrific Toddlers - 4 weeks or Parenting Today's Child - 6 weeks.
- Parenting With Patience Text book and Discipline Without Distress Text book mailed to your home.
- Additional topic webinar copies will be sent depending on concern.
- Have your parenting/education questions answered, when you need them answered(at a mutually convenient time).
- The year of help begins when you sign up, and continues for a full year. *Tax and shipping extra.
- **Excludes University of Calgary Continuing Education Classes and PACT Calgary Sessions
Invest in your future today!
Would you like to receive monthly parenting tips, free articles for your publications, and news of upcoming seminars? Please type your email below. We will not share or sell your information.