Welcome to Professional Parenting CanadaFollow @parentingexpert
Judy Arnall is Canada's leading expert on normal child development and non-punitive parenting and education practices.
Judy Arnall is a regular parenting expert on CTV's Alberta Prime Time, Global TV, and City BT-TV
Get expert help to move your important family relationships from good to excellent, through webinars, keynotes, workshops, dinner seminars, articles, books, videos, train-the-trainer courses, Lunch'n'Learns and private consulting.
Summer Book Clearance Sale - Have a better behaved child by Fall!
Get both print books mailed to you for one low price of $30 including FREE shipping!
You can Parent Without Punishment in a Punishing WorldCTV
|Click on Wordpress logo for our Non-Punitive Parenting Help Blog|
|Click on Youtube logo to Watch Our Parenting Advice Videos on Youtube|
Today's Families Need
- Communication, interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Healthy self-image and esteem
- Bully-proofing: assertiveness and empathy training
- Anger management tools
- Problem-solving strategies
- Emotional intelligence development
- A system to manage work-family stress
Professional Parenting Canada Offers
- Keynote and breakout interactive speakers for your corporate or organizational events, conferences, and lunchtime educational sessions. We present to groups of 8 to 1000 people.
- Parent education offered through webinars, classes, speeches, workshops and Lunch 'N' Learn sessions on over 50 topics
customized for your organization with optional follow-up consultations and online support. Webinars are available across Alberta, Canada
- E-mail, telephone, and in-home consultations on non-punitive parenting and education practices, can be provided together with an education program or as a stand alone service at reasonable hourly rates.
- Although Judy Arnall is the main expert, Professional Parenting Canada provides back-up speakers/certified educators in the unlikely event that Judy could not make your important engagement. This would be with your consent or your full invoice would be refunded.
- Evidence-based parenting information is provided for journalists and media interviews on today's parenting issues, for any age, from babies to teens.
- Articles reprintable for your newsletter, magazine, blog, or website. Just remember to include the byline!
Audience HandoutsParent Link Provincial Conference Keynote handout "It Takes a Village to Cherish a Parent, to Nurture a Child" Yukon Child Care Conference Keynote handout "Play Is the Key to University"
Sign up for monthly notifications of upcoming parenting/education webinars delivered right to your inbox. We will not share or sell your email address.