Welcome to Professional Parenting Canada
We move your important family relationships from good to excellent, through Keynotes, Dinner Seminars, Articles, Videos, Training, Webinars and Consulting. Judy is a parent's best friend.
Parenting in the News
As a mom of five children, I start my day at 7 am with a hefty dose of Amy Chua's (Tiger Mom) parenting style; full of ambition, shiny new rules and heavy goals for the day, and then over morning coffee, with my brain in high gear, I contemplate Elizabeth Badinter's (The Feminist) philosophy over a sink full of dirty dishes. After surviving a few tantrums and getting a few chores done, by naptime, I'm really tired and desperate to get my child (and me) asleep, so I indulge in a bit of Jamie Lynne Grumet's (attachment parenting) parenting style and just feel like I want to curl up with my children and snooze away. Order, obedience and patience levels decline as the day moves forward. Dinner time picky eating battles brings out the Pamela Drukerman (French laissez-faire parenting style) in me as I down my fourth glass of wine, and after the wine, the Lenore Skenazy approach (Free range kids) shines best when I crave some precious "me time". I end the day with the question, "What parenting style am I?" There are 50 shades of gray in parenting where everyone demands you be all black or white. Here is my advice to parents: Do the best you can with the resources you have and grow a really thick skin!
What's New at Professional Parenting?
NEW! Discipline Without Distress is now published in China. Available through Amazon China Here
NEW! Our Parenting Picnics ™ Webinar Series are now available on recordings! We are offering live interactive (no, you don't have to be seen) webinars on every topic of parenting children ages 0-25. These will be weekly, evenings, and convenient for you and your partner! Packed with props, polls, videos and the chance to have your questions answered - anonymously. No more hassles getting childcare, transportation or exorbantly high costs to get research based parenting information. Parenting Picnics ™ Webinar Series
Also New! Our speaker dinner series: Parenting Tomorrow's LeadersParenting Tomorrows Leader's Dinner Series
Judy Arnall is a Speaker
As a parenting and teacher conference keynote and breakout speaker, Judy will not read powerpoint bullets. Through props, videos, photos and activities, Judy provides evidence-based information, ideas and strategies to increase peace, communication, conflict resolution, emotional intelligence and fun in families and classrooms.
Judy Arnall Professional Demo
Chestermere Conference, 100 people, full day, "Active Listening"
Judy Arnall is a Bestselling Author
Click on book cover for more information
Plugged In Parenting
Last Word on Parenting Advice
Discipline Without Distress
"Discipline Without Distress book"
"Plugged-In Parenting: Connecting with the Digital Generation for Health, Safety and Love."
"The Last Word on Parenting Advice book"
Judy Arnall is a Expert on evidence-based Parenting Recommendations
Judy has been quoted in many online, and print publications, and TV and Internet News Shows
Judy Arnall is a regular parenting expert on CTV's Alberta Prime Time, Global TV and CityTV
More Than Ever, Families Today Need
- Communication, interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Healthy self-image and esteem
- Bully-proofing: assertiveness and empathy training
- Anger management tools
- Problem-solving strategies
- Emotional intelligence development
- A system to manage work-family stress
Professional Parenting Canada Offers
- Keynote and breakout parenting speakers and parenting experts for your corporate or organizational events, conferences, and lunchtime educational sessions. We present to groups of 8 to 1000 people.
- Parent education offered through webinars, classes, speeches, workshops and Lunch 'N' Learn sessions on over 50 topics customized for your organization with optional follow-up consultations and online support.
- E-mail, telephone, and in-home coaching can be provided together with an education program or as a stand alone service at reasonable hourly rates.
- Evidence-based parenting information for journalists and media interviews on today's parenting issues, for any age, from babies to teens.
- Articles reprintable for your newsletter, magazine, blog, or website. Just remember to include the byline!
Would you like to receive monthly parenting tips, free articles for your publications, and news of upcoming seminars? Please type your email below. We will not share or sell your information.For Email Marketing you can trust
Corporate Meeting Planners - Click Here Corporate Seminars and Lunch and Learns
Association Conference Meeting Planners - Click Here Association Conferences Keynotes and Breakouts
Church, School Council, or Parent Group - Click Here Got a Group? Get a Class!
Public Seminars - Looking for a scheduled class? - Click Here Classes
Press, Journalists and Media, Need Expert Commments? - Click Here Press and Media Room
Newsletter editor - looking for free content? - Click Here Free Articles (Scroll Down)