Welcome to Professional Parenting CanadaFollow @parentingexpert
Judy Arnall is Canada's leading expert on normal child development and non-punitive parenting and education practices.
Judy Arnall is a regular parenting expert on CTV's Alberta Prime Time, Global TV, and City BT-TV
Get expert help to move your important family relationships from good to excellent through webinars, keynotes, workshops, dinner seminars, articles, books, videos, train-the-trainer courses, Lunch'n'Learns and private consulting.
Spring Book Clearance Sale - Have a better behaved kid by Summer Break!
Get both print books mailed to you for one low price of $30 including FREE shipping!
NEW for 2016! Join the Professional Parenting Club
Get a full year of customized parenting help and advice for one low price of $325.00*
No time limits!
Your child doesn't need more stuff - Give the gift of a beautiful, lifetime relationship with you!
Club Package Includes:
- Notification and access to all scheduled webinars, and in-person classes. **Some restrictions apply
- Unlimited, GotoMeeting consultations (with powerpoint slides) of any length with a Certified Family Life Educator, at a mutually scheduled time.
- Webinar series copies of either Terrific Toddlers - 4 weeks or Parenting Today's Child - 6 weeks.
- Parenting With Patience Text book and Discipline Without Distress Text book mailed to your home.
- Additional topic webinar copies will be sent depending on concern.
- Have your parenting/education questions answered, when you need them answered (at a mutually convenient time).
- The year of help begins when you sign up, and continues for a full year. *Tax and shipping extra.
- **Excludes University of Calgary Continuing Education Classes and PACT Calgary Sessions
|Read Our Blog for Non-Punitive Parenting Help|
|Watch Our Parenting Advice Videos on Youtube|
Sign up to receive notification of upcoming parenting/education Webinars. We will not share or sell your email address.
What's New at Professional Parenting?
What is Your ACE Score? Take the Test Here Book the Keynote: It Takes a Village, to Cherish a Parent, to Nurture a Child,and find out how parents and professionals can change ACE scores in just one generation
NEWS FLASH: Bill Gate's Parents Took P.E.T. Parent Effectiveness Training Course! You can take it too at Continuing Education, University of Calgary
Audience HandoutsCalgary's Child Magazine "How the Alberta School System Works" BIG Plans "Building a 3 lb Computer: How Technology Affects Childhood Brain Architecture" Yukon Child Care Conference "Play Is the Key to University" City Teachers Convention Presentation "From Sand Comes Pearls" FFCA Presentation "Motivation Without Madness"
You can Parent Without Punishment in a Punishing World
Today's Families Need
- Communication, interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Healthy self-image and esteem
- Bully-proofing: assertiveness and empathy training
- Anger management tools
- Problem-solving strategies
- Emotional intelligence development
- A system to manage work-family stress
Professional Parenting Canada Offers
- Keynote and breakout interactive speakers for your corporate or organizational events, conferences, and lunchtime educational sessions. We present to groups of 8 to 1000 people.
- Parent education offered through webinars, classes, speeches, workshops and Lunch 'N' Learn sessions on over 50 topics
customized for your organization with optional follow-up consultations and online support. Webinars are available across Alberta, Canada
- E-mail, telephone, and in-home consultations on non-punitive parenting and education practices, can be provided together with an education program or as a stand alone service at reasonable hourly rates.
- Although Judy Arnall is the main expert, Professional Parenting Canada provides back-up speakers/certified educators in the unlikely event that Judy could not make your important engagement. This would be with your consent or your full invoice would be refunded.
- Evidence-based parenting information is provided for journalists and media interviews on today's parenting issues, for any age, from babies to teens.
- Articles reprintable for your newsletter, magazine, blog, or website. Just remember to include the byline!
Private Terrific Toddler Registration with Brynne's Group
Sign up for monthly notifications of upcoming parenting/education webinars delivered right to your inbox. We will not share or sell your email address.