Welcome to Professional ParentingFollow @parentingexpert
Judy Arnall is Canada's leading expert on normal child development and non-punitive parenting and education practices.
Judy Arnall is a regular parenting expert on CTV's Alberta Prime Time, Global TV, and City BT-TV
Get expert help to move your important family relationships from good to excellent, through webinars, keynotes, workshops, dinner seminars, articles, books, videos, train-the-trainer courses, Lunch'n'Learns and private consulting.
This Month's TV Advice
Upcoming Parenting PD (Professional Development)
P.E.T. Parent Effectiveness Training, In-Person Class, North
Provided by The University of Calgary, Continuing Education
4 Classes Tuesdays, February 21, 28, March 7 and 14th, 2017, 6-9 pm University of Calgary Main NW Campus, for parents of ages 2 - 30, Please register belowNEWS FLASH: Bill Gate's Parents Took P.E.T. Parent Effectiveness Training! You can take it too at Continuing Education, University of Calgary
NEW! Join our new Parent Learning Community on Facebook!
Videos, advice, articles, events.
|Click on Wordpress logo for our Non-Punitive Parenting Help Blog|
|Click on Youtube logo to Watch Our Parenting Advice Videos on Youtube|
Today's Families Need
- Communication, interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Healthy self-image and esteem
- Bully-proofing: assertiveness and empathy training
- Anger management tools
- Problem-solving strategies
- Emotional intelligence development
- A system to manage work-family stress
Professional Parenting Canada Offers
- Keynote and breakout interactive speakers for your corporate or organizational events, conferences, and lunchtime educational sessions. We present to groups of 8 to 1000 people.
- Parent education offered through webinars, classes, speeches, workshops and Lunch 'N' Learn sessions on over 50 topics
customized for your organization with optional follow-up consultations and online support. Webinars are available across Alberta, Canada
- E-mail, telephone, and in-home consultations on non-punitive parenting and education practices, can be provided together with an education program or as a stand alone service at reasonable hourly rates.
- Although Judy Arnall is the main expert, Professional Parenting Canada provides back-up speakers/certified educators in the unlikely event that Judy could not make your important engagement. This would be with your consent or your full invoice would be refunded.
- Evidence-based parenting information is provided for journalists and media interviews on today's parenting issues, for any age, from babies to teens.
- Articles reprintable for your newsletter, magazine, blog, or website. Just remember to include the byline!
Audience HandoutsParent Link Provincial Conference Keynote handout "It Takes a Village to Cherish a Parent, to Nurture a Child" Yukon Child Care Conference Keynote handout "Play Is the Key to University"
Sign up for monthly notifications of upcoming parenting/education webinars delivered right to your inbox. We will not share or sell your email address.